Finally, relief for underwater borrowers. Get a smart HARP 2.0 refinance with Legacy.
Unlimited loan-to-value, no appraisal necessary, no minimum credit requirement— for someone stuck in an underwater mortgage with a high interest rate, HARP 2.0 is sweet music to the ears.
In spring 2012, the Federal Government launched the Home Affordable Refinance Act 2.0 to help millions of Americans who don’t qualify for traditional refinancing.
HARP 2.0 refinance qualifying factors:
- Mortgage must be owned or guaranteed by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae
- Mortgage must have been sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac on or before March 31, 2009.
- Mortgage cannot have been refinanced under HARP previously, unless it is a Fannie Mae loan that was refinanced under HARP from March-May, 2009.
- Current loan-to-value (LTV) ratio must be greater than 80%.
- Borrower must be current on mortgage at time of the refinance, with good payment history in the past 12 months.
Contact us today for questions about a HARP 2.0 refinance.